See also, Working with a Pathwork Helper
Currently Accepting Workers
- Linda Jean PhilpottLinda has been studying, training, and integrating the Pathwork Lectures for the past 15 years. She has completed all of the training opportunities offered. She is drawn to facilitating others to integrate themselves to be at one with their True Identity and in alignment with their Divine purpose in life.
- Deb RubinsteinDeb has been a part of the Pittsburgh Pathwork program since its inception in 2009. Before doing this work, Deb had many blessings in her life, but she felt a yearning for something more. Through Pathwork, she has found joy and a connection to spirit. She is on the journey to uncover and live more and more of her real self. The work is hard, but the gifts are many, including the precious experience of love in its many forms. She brings a combination of heart, intelligence and compassion to her workers in helping them find the courage to fulfill their divine purpose.
- Kim FitzpatrickKim brings kindness, compassion, and a strong holding to her workers, enabling them to work very deeply. Humor, warmth, and a creative mind bring levity to her sessions. She is a graduate of the Barbara Brennan School where she honed her natural clairsentient abilities as an energy healing practitioner. She has been a passionate student of Pathwork since 2009, having completed the Transformation Training, Teacher Training, and Helpership training. She is very active in the Pittsburgh Pathwork community as a founding board member, teacher, and lecture study facilitator. Contact: 412-427-0884 email@example.com
- Joann GagoThe spiritual aspect attracted Joann Gago to Pathwork nine years ago, with intensive training over the past seven where she discovered her real self and learned practical solutions to life. A Master's degree in nursing, progressive management experience, and living Pathwork principles supported the success of her non-profit program for frail, low income elderly adults and the formation of our 501c of Pittsburgh Pathwork Region.
- Judy TalbertJudy has been a spiritual seeker throughout her adult life and in 2003 began to focus on studying Pathwork lectures. Her devotion to a spiritual path has led her to a full and rich life. She brings to each worker an open heart, a sense of humor and an attitude of reverence for the uniqueness of each life. Judy is currently the Spiritual Director of the Pittsburgh Pathwork Region. She lives in Pittsburgh, but at this time will have Zoom sessions only.
- Billy WeilBilly has a particular passion for supporting interpersonal relationships, grounded in the principle that successful relationships require first having an honest and loving relationship with one’s self. He is the founding board Vice President of Pittsburgh Pathwork and Chair of the Teachers Council. Billy was a Seminar Leader for est/Landmark Education for five years, and has published two spiritually-oriented books, one on relationships; the other on entrepreneurship.
Contact: (412) 207-8177 (preferred) (412) 559-7791 (cell)
- JoAnn BrickleyJoAnn has guided others towards their own inner strength for over 30 years. She has an enormous commitment to self-responsibility and to performing daily Pathwork practices. JoAnn has taught Pathwork Immersion Days, as well as Pathwork lectures in small and large group formats, for over three years. Her passion for teaching comes naturally and is infused with her knowledge and love of Pathwork lectures. JoAnn searched for a spiritual purpose for over twenty years before discovering the path. Through therapy, ashrams, est, and energy healing schools, JoAnn’s long-standing desire to make a difference in the lives of others remains powerful.
- Kathy McCallisterKathy began her spiritual quest in 1980 in the recovery community and remains an active member today. She has been involved with Pathwork for 25 years and is passionate about the teachings of Pathwork. She is a licensed Social Worker and has worked in private practice for 30 years with individuals, couples and groups. Kathy has a special interest in people who are in recovery and those that have mental health concerns.
Contact: 412 596-4357
- Dinnie GoldringDinnie Goldring is a Pathwork helper as well as a psychotherapist who specializes in working with women and families during the childbearing years. Dinnie brings the experience of her decades long meditation practice, devotional practices, and experience as a Gestalt therapist to her practice as a helper. Dinnie is dedicated to bringing herself fully to her work as a helper through connection with spirit, humor, as well as her love and trust of the Path. Contact: 412-913-1977 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alecia Moyer-BassoAlecia is a Pathwork Helper who has been studying and practicing Pathwork for over ten years. Alecia is a licensed social worker and trained in the 50-50. She brings her warmth and compassion to help others meet their darkness so that they can awaken to the light within themselves.
Not Currently Accepting Workers
- Kay CominiKay is a newly graduated Pathwork Helper. She first learned about Pathwork in 2004 and has been studying consistently since then. She was a founding member of the Pittsburgh Pathwork Board of Directors and is currently working as a member of the Abundance Committee. Kay has been on a conscious spiritual journey for 35 years. She believes the way to heal our souls is through awareness, use of the Pathwork tools and principles, and painful honesty. She is not accepting workers at this time. Contact after 9/1/2020 with inquiry.
- Alexander DenmarshAlexander has been a part of the Pittsburgh Pathwork program since its inception in 2009 and became a helper in June of 2020.
Helper Friends of Pittsburgh Pathwork
- Peggy WilliamsPeggy is a graduate of Pittsburgh Pathwork Helpership Training. She is a Pathwork Helper working with adults and adolescents in individual, group, and family settings. She is trained in trauma informed care and family therapy. Peggy is passionate about carrying the message of Pathwork to poor and underserved teens and people of color. Sessions may be in person or virtual communications. She will begin her practice in September 2020 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Linda HesterLinda Hester is a Pathwork Helper and Naturopath Professional. She brings a combined approach of Pathwork consciousness and integrative holistic health principles to support Workers to raise awareness to mind, body and spiritual transformation. Linda began her Pathwork journey in 2010 in Philadelphia and completed her Helpership training in Pittsburgh. She is an experienced, licensed Social Worker where her compassion and the art of her empathic listening is key to support Workers to discover their own power within.
Contact: (215) 519-7556
- Sue Van DoerenSue founded the Pittsburgh Pathwork Region in 2009 and retired as the Spiritual Director in 2020. She leaves a vibrant healthy community of 12 Helpers, 18 graduate teachers, an experienced governing board and numerous working committees. Sue is retiring to devote her time to her family, friends, gardening, music, racial justice, and a small number of workers. She is not accepting workers at this time.
- Carolyn TiloveCarolyn was the founder of the Philadelphia Pathwork Region and now calls Pittsburgh her home. She graces our region with her wisdom, knowledge of Pathwork and her wit. Carolyn sees a small number of workers.