Please register in advance. We will not ask for payment until we figure out the actual cost once a venue has been secured.
THE POWER OF PRACTICE
An in-person, weekend immersion course presented by Sue Van Doeren
The world is sobbing for a change in human consciousness, from destruction to Life. The path is long and the gate narrow; one by one, to bring conscious awareness to everything you think, do, feel and be – everything all the time – only then will God come in to save us.
Come to life through the power of practicing consciousness
- Concise, precise teachings – why bother?
- Demos to make the power of consciousness real
- Lots of personal work for the self and evolution of the community
Dates and Times (subject to change)
- Friday, Feb. 25 from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday Feb. 26 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday Feb. 27 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Cost (subject to change)
About $295 – The cost is approximate since at this time we are uncertain where the workshop will be held. The cost could either decrease (likely) or possibly increase. Once a venue has been established the fee will set. Scholarships are available. Your registration is not complete until payment has been received. Full refunds are available until January 25, 2022.
- Completion of the Transformation Program
- All attending must be vaccinated to the possible current level of immunization (booster if possible). Masks are not required. The workshop will only be held in person. If Allegheny County Covid rates are too high, the workshop will be postponed.
- You will receive further information at the end of November with required self-work that will be needed for the workshop.