There is a home deep inside, largely unknown to us because it is buried under thick walls of negativity developed early in life. This is the universal human condition. Pathwork teachings, when practiced, give us a path through the negativity to our true selves – an opportunity to “come home” to that essential part of ourselves where peace, pleasure, fulfillment, satisfaction and connection with Source live. Join us as we explore (or re-explore) essential Pathwork concepts such as:
- how our need to keep up an “I’ve got it all together” façade keeps us from experiencing our own true selves;
- how we still react out of early childhood wounds, and how to break free of that reaction;
- how to shift areas in our lives where we dislike and criticize ourselves, and feel unable to change;
- how to move through upsets (emotional reactions) more powerfully and more quickly; and more.
Who Should Attend: Pathworkers, your guests, and anyone interested in further personal development
Date: March 21, 2015 (refreshments will be served!)
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (please arrive between 6:30 and 6:45 p.m.)
Location: Friends Meeting House at 4836 Ellsworth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
RSVP: While not required, your RSVP is useful to us. If possible, please RSVP by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply put the number of guests in your party in the subject line. Walk-ins are welcome!
Cost: Your donation helps offset the cost of the rent and materials, and to support ongoing Pittsburgh Pathwork programs.
Optional Pre-Work: If you choose, exploring the following questions prior to the event is a great way to deepen what’s possible for you during the event.
- List any areas where you don’t feel connected with yourself or others.
- List one or more things you would really love to get from attending the event.