Directions to the Pathwork Picnic
Our shelter, the Flagstaff Shelter, is just past a little restaurant called Tomato Pie, located at 885 E. Ingomar Road, Wexford, PA 15090. Click here for directions. The shelter is just a few minutes from there.
- From the Tomato Pie parking lot, turn left onto East Ingomar
- Immediate left onto Kummer Road
- Immediate right onto Lake Shore Drive
- Immediate left onto Walter Road
- Pass Parish Hill building on the left, go around a sharp curve in the road and turn right into the parking lot – just across from St Paul Lutheran Church.
An Afternoon of Food, Music, Fun and Community
Pathwork Picnic in North Park
September 14, 2014
2:30 to 6:30 p.m.
At the Flagstaff Shelter (directions to follow)
Bring your family and friends … it’s free!
- Live Music by Our Own Trudy Holler
- Puppet Show by Scott Hall (Judy Kuechenmeister’s husband)
- Make Your Own Caramel Apples
You are welcome to bring a dish to share (but you don’t have to). Our shelter has electricity for crock pots. We will also have an alcohol permit, if you would like to bring beer or wine.
We are serving vegetable, chicken and beef kabobs, soft drinks and water.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your RSVP will help with our planning. Just reply to this email and let us know if you would prefer vegetable, chicken or beef kababs (or a combination)
- If you plan to bring a dish, let us know if it’s vegetable, protein or dessert
This is a wonderful opportunity for each of us to expand our experience of community. It won’t be the same if you’re not there!
The Picnic Committee
(Barb, Julie, Darla, Dinnie & Kim)